January felt like it had 6,500 days, but I was able to start the year off in a productive way. And, here those goals are going:
1. Get rid of more, use less and be more minimalistic– So far, we haven’t filled any trash bags. But, I was on a mending kick and fixed several shirts and a couple pairs of pants that needed holes fixed.
2. Do good, be a good person and spread kindness– I am in the process of organizing a little mail-in seed swap. (Hopefully I get enough people to participate!) and I finally have the final weight of the amount of compostable trash that we kept out of the landfill!
3. Grow food, flowers and enjoy new plants– I have ordered most of the seeds that I will be planting! So far, I have starting winter sowing some of the native flowers that will be growing!
4. Be creative! Craft, forge, sew and do whatever makes our creative souls happy!– I have decided to see another quilt this year and I already finished the first row. Hopefully I love this one as much as I do my chicken quilt.
The Mr. has been working on restoring restoring ’49 Ford F1 pickup with a 302 small block engine!
5. Travel, spend as much quality time that we can with our ever growing teen. Time is precious.
I really enjoyed my trip to Annapolis as the teacher of the year. I have seen so many nice places and met great people. Definitely an experience of a lifetime. I’m loving Maryland more with every trip!
Secret goal! I will be sharing this awesomeness at the end of the month!!!
I hope that you are crushing your goals! If not, you still have 11 months to get it together!